Thank you for doing business with Felix Storch, Inc. We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Please see the below requirements for an acceptable return on any Summit, Accucold, or PureTherm item.
FSI does not have a buyer's remorse policy. To ensure that your customer orders the correct model for their needs, we strongly recommend contacting our sales team by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-932-4267 or 718-893-3900 ext 507 before placing your order. We are happy to answer any questions about specifications, customization, options, and availability.Helpful Qualifying Questions Before Placing Order:
- Confirm the size, description, and color of the unit
- Application/end use of the product (residential, commercial, medical, general purpose facilities, indoor/outdoor applications, etc.)
- Counter-height (freestanding use only) vs. Built-in capable
- Door swing/hinging (note: in the event that a customer orders a customized unit with the wrong door swing on a non-reversible door, the customer is responsible for paying for the door replacement)
- Extra features, such as monitoring devices, locks, fans, digital thermostats, etc.
Goods shipped collect or billed to dealers' carriers or via 3rd party logistics companies by customer choice are not eligible for returns. Shipper must file a claim with third party carrier and work out the disposition of the product with the carrier. For unauthorized units returned to FSI, a credit will not be issued.
For damaged shipments shipped with FSI carriers or on FSI trucks, please refuse the shipment. If this is a multi-unit order, please accept the rest of your shipment but refuse the damaged ones. Note damage on proof of delivery paperwork and delivery person will sign and acknowledge damaged notification. Concealed damaged items should be reported within 5 days after accepting delivery.
All made-to-order models that include customizations are ineligible for returns. This includes but is not limited to the following list of product options:
- Thermometer/Alarms/Data Loggers/Digital Thermostats that have been factory-installed
- Side locks/Keypad/Combination locks/LockBoxes installed
- Panel-ready units (model name will include "IF", "FR", or "PNR" suffix)
- ADA undercounter units (Models with "ADA" suffix or "AL" prefix)
- Refrigerator-freezers and freezers with factory-installed icemakers
- Glass door models with stainless handles added (model name will include "TB", "HH", "HV", or "SH" suffix)
- Solid door models with stainless steel or diamond plate wrapped doors and signature handles (model name will include "KS", "SSTB," "SSHV", "SSHH", and "DPL")
- Glass door models with factory door tints (options T1, T1S/F, T2/F, T3/F, T4/F)
- Any model with a stainless steel cabinet wrap (model name will include suffix "CSS")
For stock merchandise where a dealer has a canceled order after shipment and wishes to return merchandise, the dealer MUST get an RA (Return Authorization) number from our Claims department.
For eligible returns, merchandise must be in original unopened carton. Digital photographs are requested showing each panel of the appliance for a total of 6 pictures. Opened packages will not be accepted.
- Merchandise must be undamaged and in new condition upon return to FSI.
- A 25% restocking will be charged per item returned. A higher percentage may be charged on larger orders where FSI incurs greater cost for inventory balancing.
- Dealer is responsible for arranging freight of the returned unit.
- No factory sealed item may be returned after 30 days of original ship date from FSI.
- Where dealer's original shipment included an embedded full or partial freight cost, the outbound freight charge on canceled orders will further reduce the credit issued.
Sales on Amazon and Ebay
FSI does not sell products or have any fulfillment by Amazon or Ebay, although some of our resellers do. For dealers selling our products through Amazon or Ebay, FSI does not abide by Amazon or Ebay policies. These policies are between Amazon or Ebay and sellers, not FSI.