The following positions are currently available at Felix Storch, Inc. We request you email all resumes to email@example.com. A brief cover letter is encouraged.
Felix Storch, Inc. is always on the lookout for talented individuals who have direct experience in the residential, commercial, or medical major appliance fields, specifically in product design, manufacturing, or field servicing. Please send resumes and salary history to the same email, with a cover note expressing how your experience is relevant to our products.
NOTE: Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI), and its operating divisions do not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of FSI and FSI will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Summit Appliance (www.summitappliance.com), a Division of Felix Storch, Inc. is a 50 year old, family run business located in the Hunts Point section of the Bronx. We are conveniently located near public transportation and most major highways.
We are adding staff to handle our recent growth, and anticipated growth from the largest product expansion in our history. As a manufacturer of specialty and healthcare appliances, we seek an individual to join our customer service team to handle telephone and email service issue and parts requests.
The candidate must have flexible hours to work an 8 hour shift within the 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM range. (Monday to Friday). Some paid overtime may be required.
Customer service representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming requests for customer service via email and telephone
- Handle a high volume of phone calls and troubleshooting appliances
- Dispatching and scheduling of service calls both locally and nationally via our network
- Locating and recruiting national vendors/Service Technicians
- Communicating with customers and dealers whose problems have returned or new issues that have been opened
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to openly accept new tasks
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service experience dealing with high call volume and emails
- Solid analytical skills necessary to make decisions and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to plan and organize activities and work load to multiple demands
- Strong computer, Excel, and data entry skills
- Ability to compose grammatically correct and concise emails
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Highly energetic, independent, with the ability to plan, organize and multitask
- A passion for problem solving
- A commitment to follow through as well as attention to detail and an understanding of customer service principles
All Summit Employees receive:
- Medical/ Dental Insurance (Some employee contribution is required)
- Company paid Vision and AD&D insurance
- Transit Check and 125 Medical plans
- 401K with a company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Discretionary bonuses and Profit Sharing
Candidates will be given two short tests to assess their ability to problem solve and determinate Excel and writing ability. ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT A BRIEF EMAIL OR COVER NOTE WITH THEIR RESUMES INDICATING HOW THEIR EDUCATION AND SKILLS MATCH THE JOB REQUIREMENTS. Applications without any cover note or email will not be considered.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of CSR Position.