The following positions are currently available at Felix Storch, Inc. We request you email all resumes to email@example.com. A brief cover letter is encouraged.
Felix Storch, Inc. is always on the lookout for talented individuals who have direct experience in the residential, commercial, or medical major appliance fields, specifically in product design, manufacturing, or field servicing. Please send resumes and salary history to the same email, with a cover note expressing how your experience is relevant to our products.
NOTE: Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI), and its operating divisions do not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of FSI and FSI will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Felix Storch, Inc., is a 47 year old family owned business located in the Bronx. We specialize in producing innovative appliances for the medical, commercial, hospitality, and household markets. We are convenient to public transportation and are close to most major highways. We have modern offices, a business casual dress policy and are an operation driven busy environment. For more information candidates can view our website www.summitappliance.com
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to handle incoming request for Customer Service via email and the telephone.
Candidate must have flexible hours and be able to work within the time frame of 7 AM to 7 PM M-F. Anticipated work hours for this position are approximately 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM- M-F.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Solid analytical skills necessary to make decisions and resolve issues
- Handle incoming requests for Customer Service via email and the telephone.
- Able to plan and organize activities and work load and respond to multiple demands
- Handling high volume of phone calls and troubleshooting appliances
- Dispatching and scheduling of service calls both locally and nationally
- Assisting/researching in finding national vendors/service technicians
- Communicate with customers and dealers as to latest status of outstanding customer issues.
- Coordinate technical support for customers whose problems have returned or new issues that have been opened.
- Responsible for polite and professional customer service at all times.
- Teamwork and cooperation are required
- Must be willing to openly accept new tasks
- Some occasional overtime may be required as needed.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 Years as a Customer Service Representative dealing with heavy/high volume emails and phone calls
- High school education. Some college preferred.
- Computer skills including Excel and any database
- Ability to compose grammatically correct and concise emails.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly energetic, independent, with the ability to multitask
- A passion for problem solving and a commitment to follow through. Attention to detail, and an understanding of customer service principles.