The following positions are currently available at Felix Storch, Inc. We request you email all resumes to email@example.com. A brief cover letter is encouraged.
Felix Storch, Inc. is always on the lookout for talented individuals who have direct experience in the residential, commercial, or medical major appliance fields, specifically in product design, manufacturing, or field servicing. Please send resumes and salary history to the same email, with a cover note expressing how your experience is relevant to our products.
NOTE: Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI), and its operating divisions do not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of FSI and FSI will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
If taking product categories to new sales records is consistent with your passion for career success, please read on.
Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI) is a 50-year-old family-run business with nearly 200 employees conveniently located to mass transit in the Bronx. We specialize in producing innovative appliances for the foodservice, hospitality, residential, and medical markets. For a more complete company history, candidates are encouraged to visit our website, summitappliance.com. The work week is M-F and we have modern offices and a business casual dress code. Our facilities include an onsite photography studio and in-house printing for quick turnaround of marketing ideas.
We manufacture thousands of products that group into dozens of product categories. Our business model relies heavily on customers with unique needs finding our products online. We sell our products through a large network of resellers (not direct to consumer) and are seeking to balance our marketing efforts to both the end user and reseller. Our growth requires that our marketing team expands to better reach our growing roster of customers who rely on e-commerce.
We are looking for a highly motivated creative marketing specialist with experience in digital marketing and product management. Strong technical and analytical sales are important for success, along with a willingness to learn the nuances and competitive advantages of niche products in the appliance industry. Candidates will join a 15-person sales, marketing, and programming team in an environment that emphasizes teamwork.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO / SEM, and web analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related discipline
- Thorough understanding and experience in online marketing, including PPC, content management, and social media
- Attention to detail and a high degree of organization
- Strong analytical and computer skills in email, Excel, databases, and Google docs
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing skills
- Prioritize the content needed for each product we sell (video, lifestyle shots, standard photo package)
- Feature description versus competition and vs other FSI items Fully understand key account digital plans, processes, content management and workflow
- Get most effective content, descriptions, key call outs, A+ pages for Summit
- Consistent review of FSI and competitor presentations for better results
- Review the online portfolio of key accounts to find competitor product online distribution, identify FSI gaps in customer offering, and plan and execute actions to complete the online offering
- Manage Q & A or other consumer online feedback, social media posts, and other online consumer experiences
- Analyze online pricing and placement for opportunities and vulnerabilities, including retailer and influencer sites
- Analyze search terms and results to prioritize SEO / SEM and improve Summit product results
- Place social media content to influence buyer and promote Summit
- Know or learn digital marketing tools for better fact-based decisions
- Review and act upon website analytics for all company brand sites
- Develop strategies to achieve website objectives
- Medical benefits
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- A 401K plan with a company match
- Sick and vacation benefits
- Transit check