The following positions are currently available at Felix Storch, Inc. We request you email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. A brief cover letter is encouraged.
Felix Storch, Inc. is always on the lookout for talented individuals who have direct experience in the residential, commercial, or medical major appliance fields, specifically in product design, manufacturing, or field servicing. Please send resumes and salary history to the same email, with a cover note expressing how your experience is relevant to our products.
NOTE: Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI), and its operating divisions do not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of FSI and FSI will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
SUMMIT Appliance, a Division of Felix Storch, Inc (FSI) is a Bronx based manufacturer and distributor of major appliances. Due to recent growth we are seeking several individuals to join our customer service department. The positions will involve taking calls from customers who need information on our products, or to schedule warranty repairs, track orders, order spare parts, or who simply need product assistance.
Candidates will receive an hourly wage commensurate with experience, and the hours are approx. 8:30 to 5:00 M-F. Occasional paid overtime may be required. All FSI employees receive:
- Medical insurance (some employee contribution is required)
- Dental insurance (some employee contribution is required)
- Company paid Vision and AD&D insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Transit check and 125 medical plans
- 401K with a company match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Discretionary bonuses or profit sharing
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking inbound phone calls and interacting with customers
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Understanding a wide variety of situations
- Creating a positive experience for our resellers and customers
- Converting inquiries into sales of parts or merchandise
- Two year college degree or equivalent education.
- At least 3 years of customer service or related office experience
- Excellent computer (excel) and email and writing skills
- Some experience on any type of database
- Excellent organizational ability
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- A passion for problem solving and a commitment to follow through.
- Attention to detail, and an understanding of customer service principles.
Candidates will be given very short tests to assess their ability to problem solve and to verify basic Excel and writing ability.
You will join an 18 person customer service department that is growing based on a growing product line and customer base. The individual will have the ability to make a positive impact on our company, and there are growth opportunities based on performance and involvement in all aspects of the company’s activities.
How to apply:
Candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com . We request that each candidate also include a brief cover letter or note with their salary history, and a sentence or two explaining how your prior experience qualifies you for this position.
Who we are:
SUMMIT Appliances (www.summitappliance.com), a Division of Felix Storch, Inc. is a 48 year old private business, located in the Hunts Point section of the Bronx. We specialize in major appliances for smaller kitchens and special markets. We are convenient to public transportation and near major highways.
Please, no phone calls.