Client Relationship Representative
If you are seeking a career, and not just a job, consider Felix Storch, Inc (FSI). FSI is a 50-year-old private business, located in the Hunts Point section of the Bronx, NY. We specialize in major appliances for smaller kitchens and special markets. To learn more, please visit our website: www.summitappliance.com. If you are a highly motivated person interested joining a successful company, this is the job for you!
We are looking for an individual with a college degree in communications, public relations, liberal arts, marketing, business, or similar, but with a passion for helping our customers. Candidates will join our dynamic sales and marketing team to help cover our growing product line and large customer base. Our company sells business to business (not to the public). Building relationships and respect is paramount to how we operate.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable speaking to business and corporate customers and handling their inquiries. The candidate must be organized to keep tabs on hundreds of details at all times. There is no telemarketing or high-pressure sales involved and compensation is via competitive salary with incentives for outstanding results.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with room for advancement!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take several new product categories and help introduce them the proper subset of our existing customers
- Detail some of the professional and business desks at national retailers we do business with to educate our products’ advantages
- Answering inbound sales calls and helping customers
- Undertake account management responsibilities for some new and selected major accounts
- Develop and implement email and mail campaigns to increase sales from small and inactive customers
- Help with inbound calls and emails, quote projects as needed, and generally help expedite our transactional business.
Skills & Qualifications
- A 4-year college degree.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of organization
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), databases, and Google docs
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing skills to compose and respond to emails and prepare proposals and quotations
- Ability to work well with other staff and interact with other departments and management
- Ability to nurture and increase sales at key accounts through persistence, follow-through and demonstrating solutions to their needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Email mastery is essential.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Politeness, confidence, tact, patience, and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems.
- Ability to produce creative ideas to improve customer outreach and sales closing.
What We Offer
- A competitive hourly rate, commensurate with education and experience with discretionary bonuses for outstanding work. The position is hourly, without commission, to encourage team and company success.
- Medical/Dental insurance (some employee contribution is required)
- Company paid vision and life insurance.
- Transit check and 125 medical plans.
- 401k with a company match.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Discretionary bonuses and profit sharing.
Rate of pay: $22/ hour
We are convenient to public transportation and are close to most major highways. We have modern offices, a business casual dress policy and are a busy, operation-driven environment.
All candidates must submit a brief email or cover note with their resumes indicating how their education and skills match the job requirements. Applications without any cover note or email will not be considered.
Please send all resumes to [email protected] with the subject line of CRR position.