Careers > MARKETING ASSOCIATE – $50,000 to $60,000 - SPECIALTY APPLIANCE MANUFACTURER
Summit Appliance, a division of Felix Storch, Inc. is a 46 year old family business, located in the Bronx.
We specialize in major appliances for smaller kitchens and special markets. We are conveniently located
to public transportation and close to most major highways. We have modern offices, a business casual
dress policy and are an operation driven busy environment. For more information candidates can view
our website www.summitappliance.com.
We request you fax resumes (preferred) to 1-844-478-8799 or e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that you include a salary history with your resume or cover note.
MARKETING ASSOCIATE – $50,000 to $60,000 - SPECIALTY APPLIANCE MANUFACTURER
(Note: This position is based in our Bronx, NY office, Monday – Friday, business hours in an effectively spaced office environment)
SUMMIT Appliances (www.summitappliance.com), a Division of Felix Storch, Inc. is a 50 year old, 200 employee family business, located in the Hunts Point section of the Bronx, convenient to highways and mass transit. We are a manufacturer and distributor of specialty appliances, including vaccine, healthcare and life science refrigeration. We are adding staff to handle our recent growth, and the anticipated growth from the largest product expansion in our history. We are seeking an individual to join a dynamic 18-person sales and marketing team and help manage a few key accounts, key product categories and apply digital marketing strategies to our customer base. We sell to a wide variety or resellers (distributors and retailers) and do not sell to the public.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of marketing or B2B sales experience and a working knowledge of digital sales platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the relationship with selected key accounts as assigned, and monitor their websites and performance to grow their business
- Take several new product categories and help introduce them through digital and print means to the proper subset of our existing customers
- Communicate through webinars and email with some of the professional and business desks at national retailers to educate them our products’ advantages
- Develop and implement email and mail programs to increase sales from small and inactive customers
- Assist as needed with inbound calls and emails, respond to online posts, and generally help expedite our transactional business
The ideal candidate:
- Must be a quick learner to understand the 3000 products that we sell.
- Must have excellent email, and telephone skills
- Must be driven to excellence with good time management skills
- Must have great computer skills to use our internal systems.
- Ability to nurture and increase sales at key accounts through persistence, follow-through and demonstrating solutions to their needs.
- Some experience developing a product or customer plan is also a plus
Skills & Qualifications
What We Offer
A competitive salary commensurate with education and experience with discretionary bonuses for outstanding work. The position is salaried, without commission, to encourage team and company success.
We offer a professional work environment with the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance (some employee contribution is required)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- A 401K plan with a company match
- A business casual dress code
- Modern offices, a M-F work week and a culture of customer obsession
NOTE: Our company has a strong operational culture – integrating manufacturing, shipping and customization with most products shipped in 24 hours. Working form home is not an option, even during this crisis. Our offices have been reconfigured to provide spacing.
To be considered please send your resume, and a brief cover note or letter highlighting what parts of your experience match our qualifications to email@example.com
Resumes without a cover letter or email note will NOT be considered.