The following positions are currently available at Felix Storch, Inc. We request you email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. A brief cover letter is encouraged.
Felix Storch, Inc. is always on the lookout for talented individuals who have direct experience in the residential, commercial, or medical major appliance fields, specifically in product design, manufacturing, or field servicing. Please send resumes and salary history to the same email, with a cover note expressing how your experience is relevant to our products.
NOTE: Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI), and its operating divisions do not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of FSI and FSI will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
We are currently seeking a Claims Support Representative to handle incoming request for claims via email and the telephone. Anticipated work hours for this position are approximately 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM - M-F. Candidate will be compensated at an hourly wage range of $11.00 to $15.00 P/H based on experience. Claims Support Representative Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Solid analytical skills necessary to make decisions and resolve issues inherent in handling claims
- Handle incoming requests for claims via email and the telephone
- Able to plan and organize activities and work load and respond to multiple demands
- Handling high volume of phone calls and troubleshooting appliances
- Dispatching and scheduling of service calls both locally and nationally
- Assisting/researching in finding national vendors/service technicians
- Communicate with customers and dealers as to latest status of claim issues
- Coordinate technical support for customers whose problems have returned or new issues that have been opened
- Responsible for polite and professional customer service at all times
- Some occasional overtime may be required as needed
What We Offer
We offer a casual work environment with the following benefits: Easy access by public transportation. We are a very short distance from the #6 train, Longwood Ave. stop.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick, and closed most holidays
- A 401K plan with a company match
- A one shift 5 day work week (M-F)
- A friendly, business casual and comfortable workplace
- Promotion and growth opportunities
- Minimum of 2 - 3 Years as a Claims Service Representative dealing with heavy/high volume phone calls or as a Customer Service Representative
- Experience handling freight issues with common carriers is preferred
- High school education. Some college preferred
- Computer skills including Excel and any database
- Ability to compose grammatically correct and concise emails
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Highly energetic, independent, with the ability to multitask
- A passion for problem solving and a commitment to follow through. Attention to detail, and an understanding of customer service principles