The following positions are currently available at Felix Storch, Inc. We request you email all resumes to email@example.com. A brief cover letter is encouraged.
Felix Storch, Inc. is always on the lookout for talented individuals who have direct experience in the residential, commercial, or medical major appliance fields, specifically in product design, manufacturing, or field servicing. Please send resumes and salary history to the same email, with a cover note expressing how your experience is relevant to our products.
NOTE: Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI), and its operating divisions do not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of FSI and FSI will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
SUMMIT Appliance, a Bronx based manufacturer and distributor of major appliances is seeking an customer focused individual to join our growing company
The Summit Appliance Division of Felix Storch, Inc., is a 45 year old family owned business. We specialize in producing innovative appliances for the medical, commercial, hospitality, and household markets. For a more complete company history candidates are encouraged to visit our website, www.summitappliance.com.
We currently have an opening to join our order entry team to acknowledge and enter customer orders into our accounting system. A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is needed. Some experience with computerized accounting systems or ERP's is essential. There is some phone work involved to coordinate shipping details or expedite orders with customers as needed.
- High school diploma
- Some college or equivalent training in business or data entry
- Entry level college graduates are invited to apply, as we promote from within
- Excellent math skills (a short math test is given to all applicants)
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory and general business practices
- Experience with computerized accounting systems (such as Quickbooks)
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Highly energetic, independent with the ability to multitask
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
All FSI office staff interact heavily with other departments to handle order flows efficiently and on a timely basis, so teamwork is the number one priority. Individual responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, checking and acknowledging customer orders
- Checking stock, and communicating where necessary with customers or our sales team
- Entering orders into our system
- Researching problems and customer inquiries
- Double checking order accuracy
- Handling customer inquiries on shipping status via phone or email
- Preparing daily reports as needed
- General clerical duties on accounting and administrative duties as needed.
The successful candidate will receive an hourly wage. FSI employees also receive:
- Medical benefits (some employee contribution is required)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K plan with a company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Paid sick and personal time
- Discretionary annual bonus for outstanding performance